How was your week last week? Did you make a to-do list? If so, tell us how you did. If not, now's your chance to get some accountability partners! I'm using Task It Tuesday to keep me focused on my Bookish Resolutions.
Berls's Bookish Resolutions:
- Post at least one time a week
- Visit Blogs at least one time a week
- Work on something for one of our challenges at least one time a week
How I did:
I had 4 posts again last week! However, due to being super tired and having a busy Sunday, this upcoming week I'm only going to have 3 posts. And I didn't get to my Sunday post or visiting this week :( It's not a complete lose, but it's not quite as good as I wanted to do either. As for my work on challenges, once again all I've done is this Task it Tuesday Post, but it's something.
Next week's to do list:
I'm sticking to my bookish resolutions, but to get more specific:
- Write Read Me Romance Review
- Write Fit Readers Update
- Write Sunday Post
- Visit Blogs on Sunday
- Task it Tuesday Update (for Challenges)
- Write Charley Davidson Review