How was your week last week? Did you make a to-do list? If so, tell us how you did. If not, now's your chance to get some accountability partners! I'm using Task It Tuesday to keep me focused on my Bookish Resolutions.
Berls's Bookish Resolutions:
- Post at least one time a week
- Visit Blogs at least one time a week
- Work on something for one of our challenges at least one time a week
How I did:
I had 4 posts last week! So I'm super proud of that :) And I visited blogs on Sunday. Not as many as I would have liked to, but at least I'm getting back out there. And then to work on our challenges... well I wrote this Task it Tuesday post, which is something, right?
Next week's to do list:
I'm sticking to my bookish resolutions, but to get more specific:
- Write Read Me Romance Review
- Write Fit Readers Update
- Write Sunday Post
- Visit Blogs on Sunday
- Task it Tuesday Update (for Challenges)